Database Querying with Oracle SQL (2 days)
OSQ-71: Introduction to SQL training for developers or users who need only to extract (not modify) data from Oracle databases view outline
|outline | more Oracle SQL training|
OSQ-71: Database Querying with Oracle SQL - 2 days of on site Oracle SQL training
Fixed price: £995.00 + vat per day
for up to 6 attendees per course. All expenses included.
About the Pricing
- The price you see is the price you pay. There are no extra charges.
- We supply laptops (one per attendee) already setup for the course.
- This is a 2 day course. The total charge for up to 6 attendees on the course is therefore: £1990.00 + vat.
- For 6 attendees, the total per attendee price for the whole 2 day course would be around: £332.00 + vat.
How To Order this Training
- Simply select the preferred training course (email us if you would like help with this).
- Contact us to check for availability of dates.
- We will then send you a PDF quotation along with some suggested dates. This confirms the total price you will be charged and our minimal requirements at your premises.
- If you would like to go ahead and book the training, it is usually a good idea to check once again that your preferred dates are still available.
- If the dates are still available, just email us a formal purchase order (please note: we will need to receive the actual order, not just the order number).
- Once the order is received, we can book the dates for you and send formal confirmation of the training. Payment will be due once the training is succesfully completed.
- If you would prefer to book without the need for a purchase order, we can also fix the dates by accepting payment beforehand.
On Site Requirements
We provide all equipment and software required to deliver this course at your premises (this includes laptops and whiteboard and projection facilities). Aside from this, we just need a suitably quiet and equipped room with enough work space for each attendee. Most courses are delivered with the desks/tables arranged boardroom style.
Other Courses to Consider
- OSQ-72: Introduction to SQL for Oracle
Introductory SQL training for those who need to extract data from, and update data in, Oracle databases.
- OSQ-73: A Foundation in SQL for Oracle
Introductory to intermediate level Oracle SQL training for developers or users who need to query and modify data stored in Oracle database servers.
- OSQ-53: SQL for Oracle Skills Booster
Practical skills booster Oracle SQL training for existing Oracle SQL developers or users who wish to take their existing Oracle SQL skills to the next level.
"Think it will be very useful for me in the long run. All the materials will be great to refer back to. Have definitely learnt new things and (probably better!) ways of doing things."
Customer Insight Analyst
"Having had very little exposure to SQL, the content is perfect for all entry levels. It's also great that after the course the material can be worked on to gain further knowledge and experience of SQL."
Senior Staff Equipment Engineer
International Rectifier Corporation
"All of the course was useful, although I have worked with SQL a lot I was always told that there's a certain way for things to be done, but never knew why. I am leaving the course with a full understanding around the reasoning of certain actions."